Alliance Bank is now accepting applications for our 2021 Business Scholarship. As a locally-owned community bank, we are committed to the education of our future workforce in the rural communities we serve. The 2021 Scholarship program has been restructured to provide renewable scholarships for the selected recipients. Alliance Bank may select (up to) two recipients from our service area. Each will be awarded a renewable scholarship of $1,000 per year (maximum of four years).
Awards will be announced at the student(s) respective Senior Awards nights. Recipients must maintain academic eligibility and provide a copy of tuition bill each year for scholarship payment.
- Graduating senior who lives and/or attends school in Benton, Jasper, Pulaski, or White County
- Completed two or more business classes
- Plan to pursue a degree in business at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript (7 semesters)
- Attach a recommendation form from a teacher, administrator, coach, club sponsor, employer, pastor, or other non-related adult who has known you for a minimum of 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
There are multiple ways Seniors can apply for this award.
- Benton Central students may also apply through the Benton Community Foundation at bentoncf.org. Due January 20, 2021.
- Rensselaer students may apply through the Jasper Newton Foundation website at jaspernewtonfoundation.org. Due March 1, 2021.
- Any eligible student may also apply directly to Alliance Bank. Download Application. Due March 1, 2021.
Students interested in learning more about the Scholarship can contact Alliance Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-385-2280 ext. 3840. If you have questions about the online application process in Benton and Jasper Counties please contact your local Community Foundation.